Edited by: Florrie Clarke of Intrinsically Florrie
There’s such lovely variation amongst the links submitted this week. We are fashion bloggers- of course we like things that are pretty things from expensive handbags to quirky DIY jewelry- but the dedication to great content and a passion for good causes is what really stands out with this week’s posts.
Links à la Mode; December 9th
- 55th Street: A new take on Street Style through my eyes
- Analogue Chic: Drama with my mama: being my mom’s personal stylist.
- Any Second Now: Remembering the fashion of 1980′s Duran Duran and how it inspired a fashion pictorial that includes giant Rubik’s Cubes. Gotta love the 80′s!
- ashley4emergy: Tea Party and Vintage Fashion Exhibit with Socialite Ms. Lana Turner!
- Awakened Aesthetic: Six Impossible Things…by BirdQueen Designs.
- Big Girls Browse: Dressember begins – a different dress every day for the whole of December
- Broke & Beautiful: Jeffrey Campbell goes pink…but for what cause?
- de la pen: Balenciaga: The Spanish Master by Hamish Bowles
- For Those About to Shop: Callous comments can be life-threatening
- Haute World: Not your average designer collaboration: Fashion giants show their charitable side by creating dolls for UNICEF
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Tips for Holiday Gift Guides & Giveaways
- Intrinsically Florrie: On DIY customising my own unique rings
- lowefactor: Ever notice why pre-fall collections get lost in the holiday shopping press shuffle?
- Lust Love Lose: An easy guide to applying red lipstick that will last all day.
- Mrs Bossa: Blogs with Soul: Mrs Bossa raises a glass to the talent of the blogging community
- Oranges and Apples: Interview and GIVEAWAY with photographer and jewelry designer Marie Bee of the Blue Balloon
- Pocket Rocket Fashion: Debating with fashion photographer Diana Thompson the problems of plus fashion brands using models smaller than their range to promote them.
- Searching for Style: Fashion 101: Why Luxury is Expensive. The making of an Hermès bag.
- STREET STYLE: PICS BY POLKA DOT: One woman’s journey to get credit for a piece Spanish Elle did using her photographs without her knowledge, or consent. A cautionary tale!
- The Coveted: Winter Vacation Tory Burch Resort 2011
- two for the clothes: Our second “Freaky Friday” post, in which her outfit for him turns out badly.
- The Fashion Pawn: What a business card can do for you