Edited by Dramtis Personae
This week’s Links á la Mode it a fashion potluck, a hodge podge of politics in fashion, interviews with fabulous designers, bloggers, and photographers, flashbacks in to our fashion past, and great shops and designers to check out. I couldn’t make rhyme or theme of the collection, so just sit back & enjoy some of the best the Independent Fashion Bloggers had to offer this week!
Links à la Mode : June 19th
- A Typical Atypical – Thrifting – how to thrift with success – a step by step introduction for thrifting newbies
- Awakened Aesthetic – Ever have those utterly feminine, against-the-trend days? From lingerie to accessories, Jennifer Nicole goes ethereal
- Bonne Vie – Parasol Party Review
- Breakfast at Saks – Es Trella
- Denimaniac – Best Denim Shops | Denham
- dramatis personae – Plus-Sized Eco-Friendly Fashion: A Myth?
- Fashion Matchmaker – Awesome giveaway, enter to win a beautiful, summery Love Quotes scarf!
- Fashion Pulse Daily – Get the summer blues by entering for a chance to win a pair of Current/Elliott boyfriend jeans!
- Felicia Sullivan – Interview: Entrepreneur and CEO at 24, Lindsay Phillips on Interchangable Flip Flops, Manufacturing in China, and Discovering Your Ideal Business Partner: Your Mom!
- in-mode.com – 4 weeks. bikini. ready. (week 1).
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Get Real: How to Beat Blogging Perfectionism
- Individual Chic – Best bras for big girls
- Meilily – Fitness Shoe Skepticism: FitFlops & MBTs Glorified Platform Sandals & Sneakers?
- Pursed Lips Magazine – Documentary Teaches Never Let Our Daughters Model |
- Retro Chick – 5 Ideas for Summer Days Out
- Style Symmetry – Seven Question Interview with The Clothes Horse!
- The Bare Skinny – Fifty Fierce Shoes for the Rocker Chick
- THE COVETED – Tye Died
- The Demoiselles – From the Birds: A Body Mantra
- the nerdlings – Men Have Style Too: Adventure Through The Photo Lens
- Unfunded – L.A. Fashion Market Wrap Up