This week it’s all about the real thing. Fashion Reality TV overload on Fashion Pulse Daily… Running in High Heels on Ondo Lady. Style Symmetry finds real life thrifters in the 100% Thrifted Pool (finally someone did that post!), Reality hair on Life and Liberty, and Vivienne Tam hearts real bloggers on The Coveted. Style Bite finds cute bags made of real paper… much better than real plastic. And don’t forget to visit 39th and Broadways real perks for working in the fashion industry (not always what you think.)
There’s the full version of Links á la Mode here in the forums… there’s a lot of great posts there too.
Links à la Mode : March 5th
- 39thandbroadway.com – Why we love working in the fashion industry and despite all the hard work and drama, clothing the world is often its own reward!
- Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy – Checks out the new recyclable laptop from who else, Apple
- Breakfast at Saks – loving preppy looks from Liz Claiborne, Burberry, and H&M
- ericdwills.com – Check out the new “Blow” sunglasses from Dior Homme. They come in 5 colors, with each color limited to only 500 pieces worldwide.
- fashion in my eyes – Shoes that makes you wanna dream!
- Fashion Pulse Daily – Is there such a thing as too many fashion reality TV shows? The newest one on Bravo might prove that the theme has gone into overkill mode.
- Fasshonaburu – Top Five Fashion Trends from NYFW
- fete a fete – Vouelle Spring 09 couture shoes from Paris!
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Affordable Business Cards For (Somewhat Broke) Bloggers
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fashion – Can the Remington Emi hairdryer create wavy hair in one easy step? Even on curly hair?
- Nico Assatly – Get in the Swing of thing!
- ShopDiary – Check out Net-a-Porter Notes Volume VII
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info found the most amazing crocodile embossed and python embossed Italian leather clutches.
- Solo Lisa – How to make high heels comfortable if you usually live in flats
- Star Fashion Addict – 2009 Men’s Summer Fashion
- Studio Purpura – London Fashion Week Fall 2009 Runway Sound Byte – Sultry, Passionate Designer Collections!!
- Style Bite – Handbags made out of paper? Gotta love it!
- Style Symmetry – Spotlight on The 100% Thrifted Pool!
- Style With Anna – The Right Jeans For Wider Hips
- THE COVETED – Vivienne Tam Hearts Bloggers
- the musings of ondo lady – Check out my review of the real life version of ‘The Devil Wears Prada’ – ‘Running in Heels’