Boys & Girls
This week on Links à la Mode we have an lots of lovely things… John Waters Inspiration from Mademoiselle Robot, Menswear inspiration from Solo Lisa, and if that’s too much man… 39thandbroadway contemplate equality in the fashion indsutry, and Or False Glitter talks about negative male perceptions on style… and Fete a Fete dishes out the new Spring colors from Givenchy, and reLYME dishes the new colors from Smashbox.
And if that was not enough… there’s the full version of Links á la Mode here in the forums… there’s a lot of great posts there too.
Links à la Mode : February 5th
- 39thandbroadway.com – We are fierce, fabulous, fashionable women; now show us our freakin money!
- Calgary Fashion – Calgarian Up and Coming Designer raises the bar for Project Runway Canada contestants.
- Couture Allure – An open letter to Blumarine about body image in their advertising.
- fashion in my eyes – Tour de Paris
- féte à féte – Givenchy spring beauty colors!
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – IFB wants you to DRESS UP for a global soirée
- Iwanttowearit. – Karl and Katsyua Kamo rock the paper and scissors for the Chanel couture show. Arts and crafts never looked so glam!
- LeCityKitty – An even edgier option of blacl polish, Flatte Black by Knock Out. Oui Si Chic
- Little Black Book – Exploring the fusion of fashion and music through singer songwriter Lady GaGa
- Mademoiselle Robot – Worshiping John Waters & getting inspired by his films
- Modelizing – bergdorf goodman 5f window display
- Or False Glitter – Pondering negative male perceptions of my style!
- reLYME – Smashbox’s new spring live brings out your inner muse.
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info found Angelina Jolie’s Hippie Chic black dress for Spring 2009.
- Solo Lisa y Nada Mas – Menswear-inspired looks for the ladies
- Style Symmetry – Eyeliah sits for 10 artists to paint her portrait… not naked!
- Style With Anna – Valentine’s Day Contest – Win This Fabulous Necklace!
- Technology Starlet – Journey of a Pro Fashion Techie and her HP Mini Vivienne Tam Edition
- THE COVETED – Packing light for the compulsive over packer.
- the musings of ondo lady – Meet Chanel Ward, the fabulous blogger who brings us Hip Candy as well as six other blogs including Michele O. Style.